jueves, 6 de agosto de 2009

image of a lone wolf - for him

image of a lone wolf - for him

Suddenly there was a man standing on top of a rock in front of my car last night, I felt scared at first but as I stared into his eyes I could see he was kind. He didn't spoke, didn't move. I could see him analyzing me from a distance. The image of those eyes tatooed into my head, i could smell him in the air, i could hear a faint breath coming from of his nostrils and his skin. Strange as it may seem i found myself falling in love with the image of this man, the calm in his hands, the unflichable mouth, the familiar clothes and the tenderness of his stare. Then a smile, a perfect smile. For a moment there I felt a rush... And then no rock, just road the road ahead, no eyes, just the wheel and the pedals, and the bleak image of happiness, the sudden rush of feeling complete, and a lonely howl in the distance.

No hay comentarios: